‘Our Space’ has opened!
The Participation and Engagement Team for Children in Care and Care Leavers looks forward to welcoming you to the new Care Leavers Hub on Wirral. It's doors opened on Monday 24th May 2021.
19 Argyle Street
Initially we can only book in limited numbers of young people at any one time so for any ‘meetings’ on the calendar that you want to attend i.e. Socials, CLC, CICC or SKILZ ,please get in touch with Julie to arrange (E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: 07733 012 465, Snap Chat: Julie and Fiona rightsideofcare).
To summarise the calendar:
- CLC: 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month, 6pm start
(Brews and a natter from 4.30pm)
- CICC: 3rd Monday of every month, 5pm start
(Brews and a natter from 3.30pm)
- CLC and CICC Socials: 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month, 5pm-7pm
- SKILZ: Every Monday, Bronze: 5pm start, Silver and Gold: 6pm start
- ACTIVITIES: 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month, 5pm-7pm
Please remember, you MUST book in. If you just turn up, you will be turned away.
To keep yourself and others safe, here are some reminders of our guidelines prior to and during your visits:
- Temporary entrance is No.19
- On way system in operation
- Please download Track and Trace on your phones before attending
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- Sanitize hands frequently and wipe down touch points after use
- Observe social distancing
- Masks optional