If you are in foster care and both you and your carer agree you can ‘Stay Put’, this means that you can continue to live with your carers up to the age of 21.

Sooner or later you’ll want to move to a place of your own. This is a big step, but don't worry. This is something you will discuss and prepare for with your personal advisor.

There are different types of accommodation that may be available to you:

  • Housing Association
  • Supported Accommodation
  • Foyer Schemes
  • Private Rented Accommodation