Complaints & Feedback

This is Wirral’s procedure for dealing with things you are not happy about.

Did you know that as a young person you:

  • Have the RIGHT to have your wishes and feelings heard?
  • Have the RIGHT to say when you're not happy with something?
  • Have the RIGHT to be listened to and taken seriously?
  • Have the RIGHT to have your issue or problem sorted out as soon as possible?

The Children Act 1989 gives you the RIGHT to formally complain about things that you are not happy about.

The complaints officer for children and young people who are in care, or have been involved with social care in the past will help you get it sorted.

Complain or give a compliment to Wirral Council